This legal notice also applies to the Facebook page.
Luma Suite S.L.
C/ Clara Campoamor, 6-2ºD
CEO: Maider Camarero Susperregui
Tel.: +34 626416047, +34 658718502
VAT identification number: ES-B75158311
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa in volume 2756, book 0, folio 116, page SS-38754.
Design and programming
The contents of this website were created with due care and to the author’s best knowledge. We can only be held responsible for this content to the extent permitted by general law.
As a provider of services, we can only be held responsible for third-party content once we have become aware of a specific legal breach at the earliest.
We reserve the right to alter or delete the information content either in full or in part insofar as contractual obligations remain unaffected.
Liability for External Links
The contents of third-party websites to which we provide direct or indirect links (via hyperlinks or deep links) are outside of our sphere of responsibility and are not adopted as our own content.
When the links were published, we did not have any knowledge of illegal content on these websites. Since we cannot influence the current and future content of these websites, we explicitly distance ourselves from all content on linked websites which was altered after the links were established.
Only the provider of these linked websites can be held liable for any content and especially for damages resulting from the use of the information that can be accessed via the linked websites.
If we receive knowledge of illegal, unlawful or incorrect contents on these linked websites, we will delete the corresponding links.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to the applicable copyright law provisions.
Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the author or creator in question.
Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties will be observed.
In particular, third-party content is marked as such.
If you nevertheless become aware of any copyright infringement, we ask you to notify us accordingly.
We will remove the content immediately if we become aware of any infringements.
Thank you for showing an interest in our website and our company.
Protecting any personal data that is collected, processed or used in connection with your visits to our website is a matter that is very important to us.
Your data will be protected in accordance with the applicable data protection law provisions. Below, you can find information regarding which data is collected when you visit our homepage and how this data is used.
We log all access to our homepage and all access to files stored on our homepage.
This is for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following information is logged: name of file accessed, date and time of access, data volume transmitted, report on successful access, web browser and requesting domain.
Furthermore the anonymised IP addresses of the requesting computer are logged.
Further personal data is only recorded if this information is provided voluntarily, e.g. as part of an enquiry or registration.
Processing and Use of Personal Data
If you have provided us with personal data, we will only use this to answer your enquiries, to process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration.
Your personal data is only disclosed to third parties or transmitted otherwise if this is permitted under applicable law, e.g. for the purposes of performing a contract, particularly the transmission of order data to suppliers, for billing purposes or if you have previously given your consent.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent given at any time with effect for the future.
The personal data saved will be deleted or blocked in accordance with the statutory provisions if you revoke your consent to it being saved, if your knowledge is no longer required to fulfill the purpose pursued in storing the data or if it is unauthorized to store it for other statutory reasons.
Upon a written request, we will be more than happy to inform you of the personal data we have stored relating to you as an individual.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed.
The information on your use of the website collected by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is saved.
However, if IP anonymity is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address in member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities, and offer other services in association with the website and Internet use to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data.
You can set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved. However, please note that if you do so, you might not be able to use all of the functions offered by this website.
You can also prevent Google from storing data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link.
- Our website uses social plugins provided by the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
The Facebook plugins can be identified by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our page. For a full list of all Facebook plugins, please refer to this link. When you visit our website, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plugin.
- Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our website within your Facebook profile.
- This allows Facebook to correlate your visit to our site with your user account.
We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and its use by Facebook.
- If you do not wish to allow Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook account.
- Use of Google "+1" button
- Our website uses the "+1" button provided by the social network Google + (Google Plus), operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (hereinafter "Google").
- When you visit a page of our website that contains a "+1" button, your browser loads the information needed from the Google server to display the "+1" button. This informs the Google server that you are currently visiting a certain page on our website.
Google logs your browser activity by showing a "+1" button for a period of up to two weeks for the purpose of system maintenance and error resolution.
- There is no further analysis of your visit to a page on our website with a "+1" button. If you click on the "+1" button while logged into your account with Google+ (Google Plus), Google uses your Google profile to compile information about the URL you are recommending, your IP address and other browser-related information so that your "+1" recommendation can be saved and made publicly accessible.
- Your "+1" recommendation may be shown as a tip together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile (as "+1" tab in your Google profile) or in other places on websites and online ads according to this link.
- Functions of the Twitter service are integrated into our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The use of Twitter and the “re-tweet” function links the web pages you visit to your Twitter account and makes this information available to other users. Data is also transmitted to Twitter.
- You can change the privacy preferences for your Twitter account here.
- On our website so called social plugins of the online service Instagram are applied which are operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The plugins can be recognized by the Instagram logo, for example in form of an Instagram camera.
- If you request a page of our website, which contains such a plugin, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin will be directly transmitted from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page of the website. By integrating the plugin, Instagram obtains the information that your browser has accessed on the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or if you are not logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) will be directly transferred to and stored on a server operated by Instagram in the USA.
If you are logged in with Instagram, it will be able to assign your visit of our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, such as pressing the Instagram camera button, the corresponding information will be sent directly to a server of Instagram and be stored there. The information is also posted on your Instagram account and can be seen by your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to collect data about you via our internet website and to link this directly with your data stored on your Instagram account, you need to log off from Instagram before going to our website.
- On our website plugins of the social network Pinterest are applied, which are operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA. The plugins can be recognized by the button "Pin-it” on our website.
- If you request a page of our website, which contains such a plug-in, your browser will build up a direct connection to the servers of Google. The content of the plug-in will be directly transmitted from Pinterest to your browser, which will integrate it into the website. By integrating the plug-in, Pinterest obtains the information that your browser has accessed on the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Pinterest account or if you are not logged into Pinterest currently. This information (including your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a server operated by Pinterest in the USA.
- If you are logged in with Pinterest, it will be able to assign your visit of our website to your Pinterest account. If you interact with the plug-ins, such as pressing the "Pin-it” button, the corresponding information is sent directly to Pinterest and will be stored there. The information is also posted on Pinterest and can be seen by your contacts.
If you do not want Pinterest to collect data about you via our internet website and to link this with your data stored on Pinterest, you need to log off from Pinterest before going to our website.
- Our company has a YouTube channel. Provider of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our videos there, a connection to YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server will then be submitted the information that you have visited our websites.
- If you are logged on to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to associate your browsing behaviour with your personal profile. You may prevent this by logging out of YouTube.
Online dispute resolution
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR).We are neither willing nor obligated to participate in online dispute resolution.